As a new program this year, the PTA is trying to coordinate volunteers to work with students before, during, and after school, as well as volunteers who can help with various jobs around school that will greatly ease the burden on the teachers. Some of these jobs include:
- Reading Buddies (before school)
- Math Volunteers and Lunch Room Monitors (during school)
- Homework Helpers (after school) and
- Behind-the-scenes Volunteers (working at various points in the day to make copies, laminate, stuff folders, tidy the teachers’ lounge, organize the book room, etc.).
Other Ways to Help
Throughout the year we are always looking for volunteers. Use the form below to tell us how you’d like to help.
- In-School Enrichment: Field trips, after school clubs, assemblies, and the book room.
- Programs: Reflections, international night, science and engineering night, and health and wellness activities.
- Community Outreach: Teacher appreciation, Fall Fix Up and Spring Spruce Up.
- Fundraising: Big Flea, Fabulous Fall Fundraiser, and purchasing programs.