Last Thursday’s folders had information about the MVCS Mile taking place on April 1, 2017. Instructions on how to set up your child’s profile to send out on social media for donations is below. It takes 1 minute TOPS! We only have 12 students signed up and have already raised $1300. Just think what could happen if we capture the 870 others!!!!!
We will be on the playground at pickup Thursday and Friday, March 16-17, as well as a few days next week with our computers encouraging parents to come over and create a profile.
Here is how it works:
- Visit http://www.thegetmovincrew.com
- Click the star on the right side to set-up a parent profile
- Set-up a child profile – include message from your son or daughter, include a picture (does not have to be of your child – could be a Pokemon – to personalize)
- Set-up additional children as needed in other grades
- Site will email you links to your child’s page once created to your email
- Send the links to friends and family of your child’s choosing
- Check back in and see who’s donated and thank them – you will get automatic responses via email when people donate
- Show up for the MVCS Mile on April 1 – Event starts at 9AM (see info on folders on grade level start times) – at George Washington Middle school track.
Reach out with any questions!